Create an Account Password from the New Account Email
When your account is created, you will receive an email from WH/ink (email@example.com) with a link to select an account password.
Did Not Receive a New Account Email?
First, check your SPAM/Junk folder. If you still did not receive the New Account email,
- Go to https://printwhink.com/my-account/
- Click “Lost your password?” at the bottom of the Login box.
- Enter your email address in the “Username or email” field and click “RESET PASSWORD.”
- Check your email for the Password Reset message from WH/ink (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click the link or copy and paste the entire link into a browser.
- The link will open a browser page that allows you to select a new password.
- Enter and confirm a new password by entering it twice and click Save.
- After you receive the success message on the reset page, you can login with your email address and your new password.
Still Having Problems? Confirm Your Account Set Up
Use the form on this page to contact support.